Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Golden Spectrum Forever

Happy Humpday! I survived my first exam and couldn't wait to focus on my nails. The bad news is, now I have cold :(

I'm not sure what it is but I always get sick around exam time. Maybe I'm just stressing out and not getting enough rest. Or maybe I caught a bug from my daughter. She started school also and came home sick.

So anyways, doing my nails is the only thing that would make me feel better. Today I'm sharing the blingest foil ever, lol. Gold Spectrum from dollar nail art. I wasn't sure how this would turn out, but it's not too shabby................. Ooooooooh wee, they sure are attention-getters. Just like holographic polishes its brighter in the sunlight and fluorescent light, so they really stood out in class. One of my male classmates even commented on them.

(indirect sunlight)
(indoors)
(sunlight! can you say bling-bling!!!)
I hope you all are having a wonderful week. It's 8:30 here and I'm about to lay it down. Until I polish again!

10 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! GORGEOUS! congrats for making it through your first exam & i hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! :D

    cute nails!

    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cool! If I had one, I'd put it on my blog too! But I don't, so I must sit here and admire yours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! I'm afraid to try the foils that I've got. I don't think I can apply them as well as you can

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies :)

    Spaceinvaders give them a try. It's easier with practice :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pic in the sun is beyond gorgeous! Against your skin tone, that gold is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the gold!

    The shiny thing on top is cool too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You inspired me to get some foils from Dollar Nail, but I ran into a top coat problem, I tried two different ones but they both turned my pretty silver foil a dirty gray. What do you use as your top coat?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails