Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Orly Cosmic Fx Collection Space Cadet Swatch

Happy Monday! Look and see what followed me home yesterday, Space Cadet! All I can say is wow to this amazing duochrome. When I saw it in person, the color changed as I moved the bottle from side to side and I just new I had to have it. It goes from bronzy to a smooth mauve/rose color. My camera didn't pick it up but there are also flecks of green/teal in this purple base. This is really beautiful and my pics just don't do it justice. Here she is with 3 coats.

(sunlight)

(indirect sunlight)

(shade)
I forgot to mention I cut my nails. Say hello to my new nubbins :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. Love the short nails! They look so chic!

    Wow this color!! Must buy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Lovely!
    where did you buy the nail polish?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies :)

    -Kelly. i found it at Ulta. it was the last one left so i guess i was meant to have it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauu! what a great polish! love the color and effect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing on you!! Argh, I want this polish SO bad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hubba, does this color look good on you! I'm glad you found it. I got mine this weekend and I'm not taking it off for at least a week! It's love to find this, isn't it?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Brittanyhocake, Anna & Leeblee :)

    -Kimberly, yes it is love! So pretty and I'm so lucky to find it. It was the last one and I think one of the more unique of the collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous this is definitely the MUST HAVE of the Cosmix collection in my opinion. I just ordered it tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That color really pops!..love it!!! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails