Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Just a quick post to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day!!!

And here's my Valentine mani. This image plate was very difficult to work with but I like the results. I never knew what people meant when they said a plate was engraved too deeply. I had to scrape the images 2-3 times before I got a good stamp, and don't even think about cleaning the plate with cotton balls. You may as well throw it into a plate of acetone :)

I guess the problems were worth it because the mani turned out great.

Chez Delaney - Image plate A34

I hope all your Valentine wishes came true today. Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

  1. Wow! How intricate. I thought it was one of those Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being honest about this plate. Your mani looks GREAT! I'd like to hear more about the issues you had. PM me on MUA if you have time please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way this mani turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much ladies!

    @NailsIt i just emailed you.

    @ForMeitWorks, the plate also reminded me of the Nail strips, that's one of the reasons why i got it. i wanted to be able to create the lace effect without combining multiple image plates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are pretty OwO

    ReplyDelete
  6. What? That's a stamped image? I love it!! Gah, I need to get my stamping skills up to par, I'm missing out on so much awesomeness!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks KarzU

    @ABOP - yes, it is. i'm excited to have a lace image. not to happy about the messiness though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, it looks better than the Sally Hansen stickers! Happy late V-day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks Freshie. hope you enjoyed your day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. its beautiful tho! so its worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So super pretty! I'm a huge fan of lace so this is definitely exciting! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks so much ladies!!!

    @JQ so am I :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails