Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Sephora by OPI Glimmer Wonderland Set Swatches



Last week I picked up the Glimmer Wonderland Set. I looked for swatches all over the Internet before I purchased it and couldn't find any, so I thought I'd share a few quick swatches with you today. The set comes with 6 mini polishes in different Holiday inspired colors and finishes.

Bare to Be Different - Nude base that's almost sheer. Excuse my horribly stained nails. I usually put a nail brightener on when doing French manis to hide my stains. I used 2 coats.


Never enough shoes
- black base with micro gold shimmer. It's really hard to notice the shimmer in this one but it's there.

No-el If I Know
- Holographic glitter topcoat. I really love this one over Never Enough Shoes.

Looks Like Rain Dear - Golden base with medium and micro silver hex glitter. Another favorite. I used 2 coats.

Sample Sale
- I only used 1 coat of this one but probably could have used another. Medium red with micro shimmer.

Already Famous - lovely pewter foil but I did had to use 3 coats to make it opaque.

Looks Like Rain Dear over Sample Sale looks great together but it was difficult getting even coverage using Looks Like Rain Dear as a topcoat. Nevertheless they look great together!

I own very few Sephora by OPI's so I was eager to try these out. The formula is thinner than the standard OPI line but I like the small brush for ease of application. My least favorite was Bare to Be Different only because I have so many stains. It would probably look great over stain-free nails. I'll have to look into getting full sizes of Already Famous and Looks Like Rain Dear. These two stood out to me from the 6 in the collection. No-el If I Know was another favorite.


I purchased this set from Sephora.










4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails